Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voting Locations by Zip Code

Voting Locations by Zip Code, Voting Locations by Zip CodeInformation: About two nights ago, and my friend and I had sex in the bathroom ... We did not use a condom, and when he was about to be vice president, said he withdrew and came in my ass. Afterwords, and washed .... But I was wondering what are the chances I could get pregnant?
I asked this for a year now.
What are the chances I could get pregnant?
In Pregnancy - Asked by Haliegh B - 0 answers - 1 day ago - Open
Stomach cramps and nausea?
In Women's Health - Asked Haliegh B - 3 answers - 4 weeks ago - Resolved
Is it normal menstrual cycle to come sooner than expected?
In Women's Health - Asked Haliegh B - 2 answers - 2 months ago - In Voting
Small, long black bugs in the bathroom, what are they?
In Zoology - Asked Haliegh B - 1 answer - 3 months ago - Resolved
I could be pregnant?
In Pregnancy - Questions Haliegh B - 1 answer - 3 months - vote
Is it a sharp pain in my stomach for two days, could be wrong?
Losses - in response to a question Haliegh B - 5 answers - 3 months - vote
Can someone help me remember this song?
In the words - and in response to a question Haliegh B - 2 answers - 3 months - vote
I need a pelvic exam done, and I wondered what it was?
In Women's Health - Asked Haliegh B - 3 answers - 4 months - to vote
I have an infection in the gums?
Dental - Asked Haliegh B - 2 answers - 7 months - vote
I have a button as evil in the corner of my lips these days, what is wrong?
In Skin Conditions - Asked Haliegh B - 2 answers - 7 months - vote
It feels like there is water in my ear, but there is no water ... I have a lot of pain?
Pain and pain management - and in response to a question Haliegh B - 3 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
It should be my friend to stay with her boyfriend of three years or to leave someone you really like?
In Other - Family & Relationships - Asked Haliegh B - 3 answers - 8 months - vote
I have the flu, and I should not have a high temperature, but it was about 100 F?
In Infectious Diseases - Asked Haliegh B - 2 answers - 9 months - to vote
I had sex for the first time in 3 weeks and now I'm late, I could be pregnant?
In Pregnancy - Asked by Haliegh B - 8 answers - 1 year ago - Resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment