Thursday, November 4, 2010

Valdosta State University


Valdosta State University: For the year, Dean has referred the matter now 101 in total, including 6.5 for lost ground. In addition, Break 2.5 sacks, three pass rushes, four-quarter, a fumble recovery and a forced fumble.The 2010 season was an exceptional year for Dean,Valdosta State Blazers are 7-1 and the second NCAA Division II Albany State Super Regional. Even standings behind 9-0 despite a record to beat the famous school, Dean is more interested in the continued success of the Blazers team. "I thought not really own confession," said Dean. "My focus is on how our team does, not individual prices. My main goal is for the moment. Go out and play well against West Georgia on Saturday (14:00 to Bazemore-Hyder Stadium, Valdivia) "This kind of attitude has team meetings VSU Dean paid during the race. The former Blue Devil has been selected for second year as captain of the team permanently in 2008, a position he continued to hold. It is also a good example in the classroom, with only 15 hours of credit in your degree.Even criminal justice, although its focus is on the success of the team, recognizes the importance of this issue Dean Tuggle break. said: "I know how much a feat, lost a record set by Jessie Tuggle," Dean. "I want to thank Coach (Joe) to help my teammates and Cauthen me pursue my career. Cauthen coach (defensive coordinator and linebacker coach VSU) taught me a lot and I am very grateful. It is one thing that helped me the coaches I had, including (Tift County head) coach (Jay) Walls and coach (Tift assistant) (Russ) Davis. hopes "Dean, his career was, after obtaining what he did year.One Tuggle Free Agent pursue its alleged lack of height. However, Tuggle and then played 14 years with the Falcons and discusses the cumulative 1.803 . Currently, the Falcons Ring of Honor in Georgia Dome.Listed to 6 feet, can also be Dean as too short to play in the NFL, but he is ready to prove them wrong. "You will always be critics, but that's what the DII football to prove he can play is. "Lots of guys, they were too short or too slow or not graduated, but even between the lines on the football field, you can measure the heart does not think of a player. The NFL is definitely one of my goals and I want to prove I can play at this level, "said Valdosta State Blazers Dean.If reach has yet to win the series in Division II national. VSU with his current ranking is almost a guaranteed home playoff game. But Valdosta State closed its regular season home game against West Georgia on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment