Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leann Rimes Have No Regrets About Affair

Leann Rimes Have No Regrets About Affair: LeAnn Rimes said her decision to have an affair with Eddie Cibrian is complicated - and people should not rush to judgment.

"What happened is not who I am, period," she said to honor Robin Roberts: All AccessNashville, broadcast on Wednesday at 22 pm (EST) on ABC. "But I do know how much I love him. I always said I do not live my life with regret. I can not. "

PHOTOS: Stars caught cheating

Us Weekly broke the news that she and Cibrian, 37, has had a year off camera last jump while shooting the film to life, Northern Lights. At the time, LeAnn Rimes, now 28, was Wednesday dancer Deane Sheremet, Cibrian was raising two children with his wife Brandi Glanville model.

"It happens every day to so many people," LeAnn Rimes said of the case. "And if I remove my album sales, my words ... you just another couple. You had two couples whose marriage did not work that really came across each other and fell in love. I can not change the criticism [of spirits]. Nothing I say will change it. I know that I accepted and that. "

Cibrian also chimes, the opening for the first time falling for LeAnn Rimes.

"The truth is that we are human beings," he said. "We make mistakes and learn from them, but we are human. We fell in love.

"We are talking about something that is more than a year, year and half old, really, and we are always together, and we are madly in love," he says. "And I think people are finally but this does not mean that people will accept or the tabloids constantly try to print lies and try to tear us apart or bring us down. "

LeAnn Rimes adds, "We are very pleased with what we feel in private. We hope [that] one day, I think people feel in public."

Contrary to reports Internet, LeAnn Rimes is not broken into tears talking about the case. She cries when asked about his book, What I can not change, in which she wrote that there was a time when, if it was not a show, she did not know what to do with herself .

"This has been my life!" she said, weeping.

"I learn that I am without her and this is the best thing in my life right now, that I have all these amazing things happening, and I have family and - and I am of learning who I am without her. "

These days, says LeAnn Rimes music is not the burden it was.

"There was a push a lot on my shoulders at a very young age," she said. "I - thank you God, I do not know how I could handle it, but I did and I'm still here and c is -..? Who is saying, you know "

Tags: LeAnn Rimes, LeAnn Rimes Affair, LeAnn, Rimes, Leann Rimes Have No Regrets About Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment